Internet marketing is the focus of most of our services.
Roger Millward is the driving force behind this venture. He has had experience of:
- writing tenders for contracts and european projects
- managing and delivering European ERDF and ESF projects
- managing contracts with large organisations such as WG (Wales Government).
He managed the successful Cyberskills Unit of Denbighshire County Council. During this time his team helped several hundred small businesses to take advantage of computer and internet technologies. The team of talented experts had experience of Microsoft ECDL testing, network design, PHP, SEO, and graphics such as Photoshop and CorelDraw. The most popular service was showing business how to design and promote their own web site, using project-focused training. During this time, Roger also qualified as CCNA and CCAI in computer networks design and achieved the eMarketing Award administered by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
In 2008, Roger left the employment of Denbighshire County Council to take things easy. He’s since delivered Digital Marketing Consultancy to over 60 businesses as part of a contract for Visit Wales, the government tourism organisation for Wales. This involved giving individual targeted advice to these business about their web sit, including:
- web site content, including structure and content production for the pages
- electronic booking systems and sales systems
- the fundamentals of search engine optimisation
- the most appropriate use of social media marketing
Roger now does the occasional web site design, mainly using WordPress and looks after a few web sites. Please contact him if you have an interesting project.